By combining the benefits of the Mono progressing cavity pumping principle with the benefits of a macerator, grinder or screen, we can offer you a range of integrated packaged systems for reliable and long-term performance.
The Grifter packaged pump station, Compact Mutrator and Munchpump finely macerate and pump sewage from collection sumps for transfer to the main sewer or treatment plant.
Mono packaged pump stations can be installed into existing pump houses, or supplied as a pre-assembled package with insulated G.R.P. enclosure, containing all pump, Muncher, macerator and control equipment.
The Discam is a unique new grinder and screen package, which offers a much more effective and low maintenance alternative to handling screenings than conventional systems.
- As flow is finely macerated, small bore pipe for rising main can be used, lowering installation costs and eliminates the risks of solids settling and septicity
- Packages are above sewage in a dry location, therefore routine maintenance can be carried out easily, in a clean environment
- No sump entry risks or hauling pumps up out of the sump
- Positive displacement pumps offer slow speeds and low wear rates
- Mutrators and Munchpumps consume less than 50% of the energy of conventional centrifugal sewage pumps
- Total design, installation and commissioning packages available
- Building Information Modelling for virtual representation of the application