The Grifter has been designed to meet the 'domestic' users requirements for handling raw sewage at remote cottages and service facilities. Consisting of a tri-hammer macerator and Mono CP pump, this product is available as a pump unit only or as a packaged pump system. The use of a single motor drive directly coupled to the pump gives lowest possible design/construction costs.
The pump system features duty and standby pumps, complete with all necessary pipework and factory assembled in a GRP kiosk. Integrally assembled below the pump kiosk is a glass fibre reinforced collection sump. The whole unit is delivered to site ready to install. Site preparation simply requires a hole dug, foundation slab and power input.
|m³/h||Up to 4||bar||Up to 3|
|gpm||Up to 18||psi||Up to 45|
|Domestic raw sewage||Marine sewage|
|Public toilets||Small housing developments|
Features & Benefits
- Ability to pump long distances and high heads
- Pumps are also above sewage in a dry enclosure with suction pipe into the sump
- Routine maintenance can be carried out easily in a clean environment, in-situ. No sump entry risks or hauling pumps up out of the sump
- Easy to install, with a small bore pipe for the rising main - this gives you lower installation costs, reduced risk of septicity and smells and greater freedom in routing layouts (will easily follow ground contours)
- Pre-assembled packages allow rapid installation, low noise level and fully weatherproof
- Total design, installation, commissioning and maintenance available, one order to one company
|Grifter packaged pumping station for amenity block|
|Grifter packaged pumping station for hotel effluent|
|Raw sewage pumping at new residential development|