Do you experience frequent ragging and blocking issues in your pumping process?
Mono has the solution to this disruptive time-consuming and costly problem with our easy-fit, de-ragging Muncher package.
The Muncher is mounted directly onto your new or existing progressing cavity pump to macerate rags or fibrous material. Significant cost savings are offered in terms of maintenance call outs, downtime and spares usage when addressing ragging problems.
|m³/h||Up to 180|
|gpm||Up to 793|
Features & Benefits
- The Muncher macerates solids in the flow to eliminate the build up of rag content in the pump, therefore eliminating the need for manual intervention
- The low speed, together with the use of an efficiency 1 motor, ensures this package is the most reliable and energy efficient solution for ragging problems in the waste water treatment process
- Eliminates exposure to health and safety risks, such as contact with unhygienic material and common use of unsafe de-ragging practices
- Can be retrofit onto ANY progressing cavity pump
- Competitively priced solution offering minimal payback period
- Full installation service available from our experienced projects team
- The package can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC