Installation & Service
Mono can offer additional levels of customer support from a number of sites, including design, project management capabilities and ongoing maintenance and refurbishment.
Project management and installation is an area Mono has developed to offer you a complete design and installation solution. Our dedicated team can manage the design of equipment and installation into your new or existing plant and qualified engineers install all the necessary equipment quickly to minimize any disruption to your process.
Aftermarket support includes:
- Planned maintenance contracts to ensure optimum performance
- 24-hour emergency breakdown service
- A full service exchange package
- A standard 12 month warranty on all Mono products, with extended warranties available on selected items
- Parts can be purchased online or direct from your local Mono office or via our distributor network
A Total Engineered System Solution
To offer an additional level of service to our customers, the Mono Projects & Installations team was formed to manage the complete installation of equipment at a new or existing site.
From simple domestic installations through to major supply only contracts and full turnkey packages, the Mono Projects & Installations Team have all the capabilities to fulfill contract requirements.
With many years experience of project management, system design, equipment selection and site management and installation, the Projects & Installations Team can offer you the following services for a project:
- 3D design of the installation
- Equipment manufacture and supply
- Mechanical and electrical installation
- Service contracts
Our fully trained engineers are qualified to undertake major projects with the following capabilities:
- Confined space
- Hazardous areas
- Underwater projects by a qualified diving team
- NICEIC approval and certification
- CAD design and draughting with 3D modelling
- First aid
- IOSH managing safely
Maintenance of your equipment is vital to ensure your process equipment runs smoothly and reliably. Effective and regular maintenance leads to improved performance, prolongs the life of your equipment and reduces operational costs and process downtime.
Mono can offer you a complete service solution together with selected partners across Europe:
- Complete overhaul and repair
- Site maintenance and shutdown
- Nationwide coverage
- 24 hour service
- Total support function
- Mono Genuine Parts to fit all PC pumps
Contact the Mono Customer Services team for more information: email@example.com