- EZstrip™ Family
- PC Pumps
- Rotary Lobe Pumps
- Solar Products
- Artificial Lift
- Packaged Systems
- Installation & Service
- Aftermarket Parts
- Mono Universal Parts
The progressive cavity pump principle is ideal for handling slurries, viscous, shear sensitive or two or tri phase mixtures or when applications require, significant suction lift capabilities.
The pump design is ideally suited for both low to high flow applications and also allows for the development of multi-stage pumps that increase the pressure handling capabilities.
The heart of the Mono pump is the rotor and stator. As the single helix rotor revolves eccentrically within the double helix of the stator, a continuous cavity is formed and progresses towards the discharge end of the pump as the rotor rotates.
- High pressure pumps - eliminates the need for a series of pumps, when pumping over long distances or with high head requirements
- The large continuous cavities of PC pumps allows suspended solids to be handled with ease. The gentle pumping action also ensures delicate solids that have to be kept intact are not damaged
- Flexishaft® drive shaft connection eliminates wearing components
- Can be installed vertically or horizontally
- Low running speeds - ideal for abrasive applications
- The rolling action of the metal rotor within the resilient stator means any solids that become trapped are released quickly, reducing abrasive wear
- A range of different stator and rotor materials are available to suit individual applications, to maximise component life
- The rotary positive displacement action of the pump ensures a continuous non-pulsing flow. As the discharge capacity of the pump is constant for a given speed of rotation and pressure, accurate dosing or metering of the product can be achieved
- Unlike other pump technologies, the progressing cavity pump is a self-priming pump with a suction lift up to 8.5m
- Pumps can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
Sorry, flash is not available.