EZstrip™ Cake Pump
Following the successful launch of the revolutionary EZstrip progressing cavity pump, Mono has developed the EZstrip Cake Pump to make the process of maintaining a cake pump easy.
The EZstrip cake pump features a specially designed feed chamber which is easily disconnected allowing access to the rotor and screw conveyor assembly. The rotor can then be separated from the conveyor allowing removal of the rotor and stator while in-situ, without disconnecting suction and delivery pipework.
This process can take as little as 6 minutes. Imagine the time savings you could achieve when maintaining an EZstrip cake pump!
To see how easy it is to maintain this pump, view the video.
|m³/h||49||bar||24||°C||-10 up to 100|
|gpm||216||psi||350||°F||14 up to 212|
|Thickened sludge cake (up to 40% dry solids content)||Dewatered sludge|
|Sludge blending||Lime powder dosing|
|Lime slurry dosing||Barrier layer injection|
Features & Benefits
- Quick and easy to maintain in place
- Reduced maintenance downtime and labour savings
- No need to disconnect suction and discharge pipework, even when removing the screw conveyor
- Detachable feed chamber supplied as standard
- Side inlet port allows addition of thin sludge for blending and can also be used for draining the pump
- Large auger design as standard - ribbon auger available to assist blending/conveying of product into the pump
- Option of a separate bridge breaker mounted directly on top of the hopper to ensure optimum filling of the auger feed screw
You must have flash player installed to view these videos.
Click the button on each control panel to start playing the video
EZstrip Cake Pump - Disassemble Video (commentary available if you have speakers)
EZstrip Cake Pump - Screw Conveyor Removal Video (commentary available if you have speakers)
EZstrip Cake Pump - Re-assemble Video (commentary available if you have speakers)
|EZstrip Cake Pump for Welsh Water|
|EZstrip Cake Pump transfers vegetable waste slurry|
|Mono progressing cavity pumps for £300 million wastewater facility|