The progressing cavity pump is becoming widely accepted as the best solution for pumping many onshore fields. Specific downhole pump and surface drivehead systems have been designed for use in both oil and coalbed methane recovery applications where the economics of oil and gas production demand efficiency, reliability and low whole life cost from the pumping element selected.
The range handles flow rates up to 700 m3/d (4200 bpd) while operating under a wide range of well conditions. Depths down to 2000m (6000ft) can be accommodated.
For further information on this product range, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
|Heavy oil||Stripper wells|
|Wells with varying flows||Dewatering gas wells|
Features & Benefits
- Geometry is suitable for low inflow conditions or coalbed methane wells where low speed operation may be required
- Geometry has a low shear rate and uniform, even flow and minimizes the emulsification effect on high water cut applications
- Will not gas lock
- Handles a wide range of well fluids
- Low investment and low running cost
- Easily matched to inflow conditions
- Small surface profile