- Water & Waste Water
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Minerals & Mining
- Paper & Pulp
- General Industry/Other
- Potable Water Supply
Designed as an effective sewage grinder and to replace high speed macerators, the SB Muncher can save up to 85% of the energy requirements of a centrifugal force system. Typically it has a cutting tip speed 90% less than a high speed macerator system and also much lower vibration and noise levels.
Being of a compact size for the smaller capacity flows, the unit operates as an independent unit for open channel or pipeline configuration. When combined with a Mono transfer pump, the package provides a highly efficient sewage pumping system.
The SB Muncher carries a 3 year warranty when installed to Mono's recommendations.
This Muncher is also very effective when macerating waste water sludges containing heavy and fibrous material.
|m³/h||Up to 60||bar||Up to 0.5|
|gpm||Up to 264||psi||Up to 7|
|Pump protection||Industrial effluents|
|Raw sewage||Abrasive and heavy sludges|
|Organic waste maceration||Kennel and livestock waste|
Features & Benefits
- Mono ETOS cutters offer positive and effective solids maceration
- Cantilever shaft design with no bottom bearings or seals, to minimise maintenance costs
- Low cutter tip speeds ensure power is not wasted in 'water horsepower' and abrasive wear rates are minimised
- Low speed also results in lower noise and vibration levels
- One piece cutter/box bearing housing to provide a simple, compact construction
- 3 year warranty on raw sewage applications for pipeline units
- Each Muncher is supplied with a programmable logic controller (PLC) to protect the machine against damage and overloads
- Munchers can be supplied to comply with the ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
|SB Muncher finely macerates shredded food waste|
|SB Muncher for dog waste with 20% solids content|