Rotary Lobe Pumps
Mono's range of hygienic rotary lobe pumps have been specifically developed to prevent product contamination.
High specification models are designed according to 3A and EHEDG certification and these food pumps are suitable for clean in place and sterilisation in place.
As the rotors rotate in an opposite direction without contact with each other or the casing, the metal parts do not wear and contaminate the product.
With maximum flow volumes up to 300m³/h, Mono's lobe pumps are able to handle a wide range of viscosities.
Rotary lobe pumps have many advantages, particularly in the food and beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
- Manufactured to a hygienically approved design
- They can self prime on low lifts with standard clearance rotors
- Can handle solids in suspension
- They can run dry for short periods when using standard rotors. Suitable for applications where dry-running occurs or is required as part of the process.
- The gentle pumping action minimises shear and crush damage to delicate liquids containing soft solids