The Mono borehole pump is the essence of simplicity in design. The simple positive displacement, Mono designed rotor and stator are immersed below draw-down level in the bore or well.
Mono Borehole pumps have provided reliable water supply to thousands of farmers, towns and villages around the world.
|m³/h||50||bar||30||°C||10 to 70|
|gpm||185||psi||426||°F||50 to 158|
|Stock water supply||Town and village supply|
|Deep bores - up to 300m pressure|
Features & Benefits
- Can be driven by petrol, diesel, electric or PTO.
- Stainless steel shaft and column available for abrasive applications
- The motor and drive head are located at ground level for easy inspection, maintenance and installation
- Column stabilizers are supplied to support the discharge column in relation to the borecasing, thus eliminating vibration
- Patented bobbin or spider bearings, made of stainless steel to totally eliminate wear on the main drive shaft